Back to Firefox 2

It's being nearly a month or so I've started using Firefox 3 browser. Yes it has lot of cool new features such as new address bar. But I'm having a big problem with new FF3. It is giving me "Network Timeout Error" all the time.

FFtimeout

I have to do multiple refreshes to view the page, and if the page is having lost of images than those are also not loaded.  But when I checked the same site with IE, it loads the page correctly and without any issues.

When I searched the Google for this issue I found that FF3 is having some issue related to this Timeout problem. http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox3_Timeout_Problem

So until a fix is available I'm going back to good old FF2.

 

Reader Comments

Didn't you try the temporary fix that is mentioned in that link? I guess it will solve your problem for now until a patch is released so that you can enjoy the latest features of FF3



Tribune to Heros

Tribune to Heros
We will never forget the sacrifices you made to protect our country....

Subscribe


Get Google Toolbar Button

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner