Back to Firefox 2

It's being nearly a month or so I've started using Firefox 3 browser. Yes it has lot of cool new features such as new address bar. But I'm having a big problem with new FF3. It is giving me "Network Timeout Error" all the time.

FFtimeout

I have to do multiple refreshes to view the page, and if the page is having lost of images than those are also not loaded.  But when I checked the same site with IE, it loads the page correctly and without any issues.

When I searched the Google for this issue I found that FF3 is having some issue related to this Timeout problem. http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox3_Timeout_Problem

So until a fix is available I'm going back to good old FF2.

 

Reader Comments

Didn't you try the temporary fix that is mentioned in that link? I guess it will solve your problem for now until a patch is released so that you can enjoy the latest features of FF3