Firefox on Fedora - No sound on Flash Videos

I recently shifted to Fedora from Windows XP. In Fedora it did not give sounds when I was watching flash videos such as from YouTube in Firefox. It was a big problem for me. But after some research I found out that it is due to not installing a dependency library 'libflashsupport' with Adobe Flash plugin. Fixing this problem is very simple, just insall that library using yum.

yum install libflashsupport

After intalling it I got the sounds. :)
 

Reader Comments

thanks

Thanks too.

thanks man. it was so simple! it was been promblem because i reinstall flash-plugin for firefox and voice was lost.

Thanks, worked great.



Tribune to Heros

Tribune to Heros
We will never forget the sacrifices you made to protect our country....

Subscribe


Get Google Toolbar Button

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner