Eclipse's Local History Saved Me ...

Today while I was working on our "Financial Planing System" project I replaced one simple code fragment throughout the project. That ruined how the application works. Since I've changed nearly 20 source files correcting would have been a nightmare.

But fortunately, Eclipse is keeping track of the local changes done to source file. Because of that I've been able to replace the changes I did using that.

select

You can compare the changes you have done very easily.

LocalHistory_Compair 

This is a really cool feature to have, specially if you are not using source control system. Even with source control local history can be very useful.

 

Reader Comments



Tribune to Heros

Tribune to Heros
We will never forget the sacrifices you made to protect our country....

Subscribe


Get Google Toolbar Button

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner