Sri Lankan Holidays Google Calendar

I previously posted about how to add Sri Lankan holiday list to MS Outlook. After that I though how wonderful would it be if I can add those holidays to my Google calendar.
So I did exactly that. Itwas not that difficult. I exported my Outlook holiday calendar to iCal file and import it from Google calendar. I made my holiday calendar public so you also can add it to you google calendar.

Click on the button to add the Holiday Calendar to your google calendar.
 

Reader Comments

I tried to add ur calender, but google says ur not even a calender user.glo

hey, This is 2007 calendar. Use this http://sandarenu.blogspot.com/2008/12/2009-sri-lankan-holidays-list.html to have 2009 calendar.

good article. but could you please tell me da way i should add it to Google calendar. importing da file is not simply working



Blog Archive