Sri Lankan Holidays Google Calendar

I previously posted about how to add Sri Lankan holiday list to MS Outlook. After that I though how wonderful would it be if I can add those holidays to my Google calendar.
So I did exactly that. Itwas not that difficult. I exported my Outlook holiday calendar to iCal file and import it from Google calendar. I made my holiday calendar public so you also can add it to you google calendar.

Click on the button to add the Holiday Calendar to your google calendar.
 

Reader Comments

I tried to add ur calender, but google says ur not even a calender user.glo

hey, This is 2007 calendar. Use this http://sandarenu.blogspot.com/2008/12/2009-sri-lankan-holidays-list.html to have 2009 calendar.

good article. but could you please tell me da way i should add it to Google calendar. importing da file is not simply working



Tribune to Heros

Tribune to Heros
We will never forget the sacrifices you made to protect our country....

Subscribe


Get Google Toolbar Button

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive